BIRTHDAY

πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚ πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏπŸ‚πŸŒΏ

IT IS JUST "LABOR OF LOVE" FOR PARENTS

B I R T H D A Y S, to my mind, are best celebrated with those who have brought you to this world; your parents.

They think the world of you and the occasion has great significance for them. I say this from personal experience; I feel the world when it comes to the birthdays of my children. And the chain continues...

I remember my parents this day with gratitude for all their love, care and the hard work in bringing me up and making me what I am. I owe my whole existence to them.

On my birthday, today, I bow my head in reverence and gratitude to the memory of my parents.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL LAXMI

The Free Prisoner

LIFE GOALS