WORLD BACK UP DAY 31st MARCH

Today 31st March 2021 I got two notifications on my phone.

1.. From my calendar app saying that today is WORLD BACKUP DAY MAR 31ST...strange I was not aware of this.

2... The phone software said new updates are available. Please back up your data and update. Nothing unusual.

Suddenly a thought struck me - The dumb smartphone reminds me about updates and periodically tells me to back up my contents. 

Do we do this in our everyday life? Do we express our gratitude everytime? Do we thank our family, friends and acquaintances? Do we acknowledge the universe for what it has bestowed upon us?

The almighty has blessed us beyond measure.
Just like if we do not back up our data we stand to lose our valuable information. The same applies to our relationships too. Isn't it?

May you back up everyday.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

THE REAL LAXMI

Borrowing Strength Builds Weakness

WORDS - Healer & Dealer